Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years and Christmas at Mom's or Not

Well, I was going to post some pictures from our Christmas on here, but they won't download. ERROR!!! I hate that!!! Our New Years was very peaceful. We watched movies with the kids and were in bed before 10:30!! We really enjoyed ourselves, believe or not! I know, some of you are probably saying, how boring, but not for us!
On the last post I did mention that the kids and I were going to meet Jeff at the library and the kids were going to watch Kung Fu Panda, and we did that and they enjoyed it very much. Jeff and I got to visit and read magazines and stuff.
I am not going to write any more than this because I am not sure that this is going to even post my stuff. It might be a day or so before I can try this again, so bear with me. I worked at Bay Pre-K today and will work there again tomorrow. I am also signed up at sub-teach for Bay Elem., so no tellin' when I will get called to do that. I am enjoying it though!! Catch ya later!

No comments: