Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Babies and Geese?

When we were out in front of the house and Allison was on the trampoline and said "Momma look" and she pointed to the sky, I looked and didn't see anything but I heard geese and then I could see them but they were very close to the top of the house. We watched them and we were very surprised when they landed in our cotton field right next to the house. Of course, I hadn't ever seen that in the many (3) years that I have been here :) but Jeff said he had not seen ever seen Geese land in the field. We took pictures of them , of course there were only 2, but we were still in aww.

We also have some new babies! Kittens! They are so cute! Our cat (one of many) only had 4 of them this time. We were ready for some more kitten around. My mother-in-law and I have been losing our cats lately. I guess coyotes or something. Anyway, I am a huge cat lover and enjoy having the kittens around. I could sit and just watch them play together! Anyway, here are a few pictures of both. Note: Lexi took the pictures of the kittens and when I took the pictures of the geese, it was getting dark.



Okay, I have been trying to upload the pictures and it won't let me so I will try and do them later! Sorry!

1 comment:

Brandy Matchett said...

thats just teasing...... :)