Friday, August 22, 2008

No pictures, just talk

Hey did ya'll notice that I played with my gadgets and updated my page? I was very proud of myself. Jeff was not even here to help me! Well, last night (Thursday) was suppose to be another soccer practice night, but it was raining. (Oh darn). We really needed a night off and we enjoyed it. As you have probably read from my sister-in-laws page, there is a really bad virus going around up here, so we are trying to keep up on our sleep so we don't get down. Employees at Jeff's work have had it to. Lexi is at a sleepover tonight. It is her first one and she was really excited. She took her camera so I hope she gets some good pictures that I can show all of you. She usually takes her camera places and then doesn't take any pictures. I had a good day today. I went shopping/browsing and enjoyed eating lunch with my husband. In the morning we go to the St. Bernards Fun Fair in Jonesboro. It is fun for the kids. They have organizations with info. on children's health, fitness and wellness with fun activities such as, face painting, games, live animals, give-a-ways, prizes, and a lot more. They enjoy it. We went 2 years ago and Allison got her picture in the paper on that Sunday! I'm sure I will have pictures to post for you.
I do really enjoy this blog stuff. It's fun! I love to read everyone else's and I hope they like reading mine. Although, I don't think anyone could match my friend, Angela Slaughters writing. You are such a good writer. I laugh so hard and then have to read them to Jeff!
Well, I have some kids to tuck into bed. So, ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Pruitt's Pages said...

Yeah....who can out do a profesional writer? She is pretty funny!