Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Family

This is the Weir Family. Bradley 4, Jeff, Michelle, Allison 7, and Lexi 10. We are truly a very blessed family and enjoy each other very much. I, Michelle, am a homemaker and Jeff , my husband is an Assistant Manager at FedEx Office, and part time pastor of a church. We enjoy our being a part of our church. There is never a dull moment in this house! I enjoyed having the kids at home this summer, but I sure do look forward to school starting and having some time to myself! (Sorry for all you teachers) More posts later!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE that you're blogging! And I love the title. Very cool. Lexi looks JUST like you!

Pruitt's Pages said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You will get addicted, I promise. You will start taking pictures of things you never took before just so you will have something to post. (ex. the iron) ha! lOve and miss you!