Friday, November 7, 2008

Birthday Time for Allison!

In the background is Shelby's(Allison's friend) Grandma and Mom(jennifer) and then Lexi and Anne Marie Banks.


This is Ronda holding my niece, Madilyn. She loved her! And yes that is me.


This is some friends from Bay and there son Nathan!




This is Dad, Mom, and Jeff's Mom and Dad. And then my sister, Angela on the right.


More pictures of friends. The lady holding Madilyn is our piano player at church. This is the Banks Family.



These are some pictures from Allison's 8th birthday party. My friend, Ronda, helped with the party a lot. Thank you Ronda! That is her on the left, then Allison, Maggie, Bailey, and Shelby in front. (Her friends from school)


And yes, Linley was there. Isn't she just so darn cute!



Allison with her Hello Kitty cake.



Brian(my brother) , Paula(my sister-in-law), Layne(nephew), and Lexi playing with Linley!!



This is Whitlee, one of Allison's friends from school. Can you believe this sweet looking kid could blow up a balloon until it popped!! That is Marshall and Xander to the right.


Just thought I would write a little. I haven't been keeping up with my blog as well since I have been doing facebook. I like facebook, but I have decided that I like a blog better. Allison's birthday party was last weekend. My family came up for it and we had her party at Pizza Inn. She had a great time with her friends and family.

2 comments:

Pruitt's Pages said...

Love the pics! Cant wait to see you next weekend! You can do facebook and a blog!

The Hons said...

Hey girl!!! The kids are getting so big!!! Love your hair like you have it.