Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's Happening in Our Life

Well, since I forgot my camera last weekend, I don't have any pictures to share of our Christmas Party. :( I thought I would just update everyone on how we are doing. Lexi and I are over our strep throat, although I am still on my antibiotics. Jeff is doing well in his remedial courses for college. He is excited about getting started in January with the real stuff! Bradley is doing okay in pre-k. The girls got their mid-nine week reports today and I am proud to say that they are both doing wonderful! Lexi is all A's this time!!! and Allison is all A's with one B!! I think that is pretty good!! I was really excited for them!

Me, I am trying to decide whether or not to go to cosmetology (however you spell it) school. I can go for free, so why not huh? I am seriously considering it! I just don't know if we can handle him and I both going at the same time. Jeff is on vacation starting Saturday!! We are just going to stay close to home and get some much needed things done! I love spending time with him. There are so many things I need to do in this house but I really don't want to do them. Maybe I will get motivated eventually. Time to go for now. You know, it is past my bedtime!:) Love to all.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. And got some of your things done ;) You should do the cosmotology school, you'd be good at it. Well hope to see you all soon.