Thursday, December 11, 2008

No title

We have been very busy around here and haven't taken many pictures lately. Jeff is on the last stages of getting registered for school. I know, nothin' like waiting until the last minute! I have decided to wait on school, for now. Maybe in 2 years or so I'll go. I have finished all of my mother-in-laws Christmas shopping and wrapped everything also. I will be wrapping my presents as soon as I get done here, and I have dishes and laundry to do today! Yeah me!! Angela Slaughter, I know you must look at my blog and wonder where I went to school, but I hope you still enjoy it anyway.
Can you believe that my kids still have not seen Santa this year!! I need to take them out this week or weekend to see him. The wind is blowing so bad up here in Jonesboro, and it is cold! Nobody wants to be out in this mess. That is probably one of the many things that i DO miss about Pope County, not near as much wind as here. I have Christmas cards made out for a lot of you, but I don't know if I will get them sent out. Where does the time go? I wanted a picture of, at least, the kids, but I don't know if I will get that done. So, Merry Christmas to everyone, and we hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

No comments: