Friday, August 28, 2009

Busy Busy

Well, today has been a very productive day so far, only not at my house. I spent the day at my in-laws cleaning the front door and porch area. It looks much better! I did accidentally log into my facebook account earlier,(I have been using Lexi’s to keep up a little), so I did post this blog on there for people to keep up with me. I will be using this to post pictures and things that go on with our family. I am so glad that we get to sleep in tomorrow morning. Ready for a relaxing weekend. We have a very busy September and October coming up for us. It is too much to list it all. Birthdays, Book Fairs, PHT meeting, election for school board, Harvest Festival, and more birthdays. I don’t know why my sister and I decided to have our kids birthdays so close together. Anyway, I had mine first and she could’ve planned a little better! ;-) just kidding Angela!! I can’t wait to go down to Hector area and see my family! Gotta go get the kids from school! My how time flies!

No comments: