Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goodbye facebook

As some of you have already figured out, I have deactivated my facebook account for the time being. ( I know this is underlined,but I couldn't figure out how to make it stop.) I may reactivate it in the future,but I don't know. I wanted to post the pictures of the kids going to school but they needed to be rotated and I will do that at some other time.

School is going really good for all of the kids. Bradley is loving kindergarten and his teacher! He is on a good schedule for bedtime and goes to bed very easily. Allison is loving the third grade and her teacher as well. Lexi is.... well she is in the sixth grade and you know sometimes when they get older they don't really like it as well. She does love her teacher which is a new one this year. She says she doesn't have any close friends this year but maybe that will come.

I am very proud of all of my kids, they are great! Below are some pictures of our swimming day at a lake in Wolcott. I didn't get Lexi in any of them , but as you can see I didn't take many pictures anyway. The boy in the first one is my friends son, Marshall. I hope I can spend more time on my blog now that I don't do facebook.

To Susan and Shannon Pruitt:
I congratulate you on your journey ahead and want you to know you are in our prayers. We will miss you so much, please keep us updated! Thank you for using your lives to help more people enter the Kingdom Of God! You are all a blessing to me and may God abundantly bless you! You will really be missed! Love you.
(oh my gosh, I could cry :(



No comments: