Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st soccer game

Okay, can you believe that I didn't take my camera to Allison's 1st soccer game? Yes, that is what I am most famous at, forgetting things!! It is so aggravating sometimes. Anyway, she did so good and enjoyed it! Her team, "The Ace Rollers", won 5-2. Her uniforms are kelly green and she is number 1. She has another game on Monday and I will try to remember my camera.
Today is my mother-in-laws birthday and we went shopping while the kids were in school. She said she enjoyed her day. She is 78 this year! Yes, I know, I have an old mother-in-law:) Just kidding! She is wonderful and we love her alot. I have to go for now and cook some supper. More at a later time.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I can not believe you forgot your camera LOL - I forget mine all the time, it's just what us mother's do since the father's won't ever get it. LOL
Love ya girl!