Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally found some of them

I found some of the pictures from our weekend at Russellville. No, this doesn't make me want to have another. 3 is plenty. But it is nice to have a sister that lets me hold her baby any time I want to. I told Jeff to leave me there and pick me up in 2 weeks! He didn't. I hear that Madelyn likes to sleep during the day and stay awake at night though.



Allison just absolutely wanted to bring her home with us! Allison just loves baby girls.



This is Lexi holding Madelyn. Isn't she tiny?! Lexi likes her but is just a little afraid, I think. She didn't want to hold her much.

3 comments:

Angela said...

She is adorable. I love little bitty ones. I'm done having any of my own, but I love them!!

Cindy said...

She is so precious - and you just look so pretty! :)

Angela said...

I tagged you. Check my blog.