Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Excuse

I wanted to let all of you know why I haven't posted any pictures from our weekend yet. Well, Allison had our camera in my sisters kitchen and oh yes, she dropped it! I thought, Oh no big deal, we just won't tell Daddy! Well, that idea went away real quick when there was nothing more I knew to do with it. So we told Jeff and he proceeded to try and fix it. Next thing I knew he was repeatedly dropping it on the kitchen floor! Shane looked at him like "Has he lost it or what?" (Shane didn't know the camera was broken) No, we never got it fixed. It's gone forever. However, we did go get a new (cheaper) digital camera that same evening. I do have pictures from our trip to see Madilyn, but I haven't figured out how to retrieve them from the computer yet and we have been so busy that Jeff and I haven't had time to sit down and do it together.(because I need his help.) So that is my excuse. We did enjoy our weekend but it was just too short!

No comments: