Monday, September 8, 2008

GO RED WOLVES!!!

Jeff, Bradley, and I had the opportunity to go to our first ASU Football game together on Saturday. My wonderful friend Ronda got us some tickets and we rode with them. They are a special family. The girls stayed at home with Granny, because they didn't want to go to a football game. Thank you Granny for the last minute babysitting!! Below are some pictures we took. (Yes, I remembered my camera! Aren't you proud of me!)
This is of the outside of the stadium, we did the tailgating thing. It was a lot of fun! Ribs, hamburgers, hot dogs, cupcakes, cookies, chips, tea, lemonade, and kool aid and much more!



This is Bradley and his friend Marshal playing football at the tailgate party!






This was pretty sad, only the first quarter and it is already 31 to 0, Red Wolves. For those of you who do not know, the ASU Indians had to change their mascot to the Red Wolves.



OH MY!! Look at that scoreboard!!



Marshal (Bruce and Ronda's son) and Bradley



Jeff and I. I don't know about you guys, but I look at pictures of myself and think, "do I really look like that?" I know it's bad, but anyway it's me! I'll be okay as long as I don't see pictures of myself. Anyway, I don't have a picture of the scoreboard at the end of the game because it was such a win that we left after half time. The score at the end of the game was 83 to 10. Bad huh?!
We had a lot of fun anyway and it was a good Saturday night out with good friends! Thank you Ronda and Bruce for such a fun time!! Tonight and tomorrow night we have soccer games for Allison, maybe I will take my camera!

No comments: