Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I did it!!

Yes, I did it. I did my part in this election, I early voted!! I liked doing that much better than going to the polls on voting day. I felt more relaxed. Everything is going good here. Jeff is still working on his stuff with AR Career Pathways and they told him yesterday to get me to come in and go back to school. I don't know. I wouldn't know what to go for. Definitely not a teacher! I can sub but not full time. They said I could go to be a CNA. Does anyone have any input? Gotta go get kids ready for school. I have to take Bradley to sick call. He has been running fever and says his ear hurts. We all know what that is! See ya!

1 comment:

Michelle Weir said...

either everyone is really busy or doesn't really have any input. I guess everyone loves Halloween but me.