Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lots of Pictures!!

Allison and Linley! We thoroughly enjoyed getting to see the babies while at my mom's. John Isaac is in the background.





Angela, Xander and Linley (Brian(my brother) and Paula's)for those of you who don't know




My mom and Madilyn






Bradley's school trip to Pumpkin Hollow.




Gords



Bay Harvest Festival Booth and Parade



NEA District Fair



Duck Festival Parade




Lexi's Birthday Party






NEA District Fair










This is the result of a rock hitting my windshield on my van. (Yes, I ducked :)Ha Ha! It will have to be replaced.

3 comments:

Nel said...

The pics are great. I especially like the one of you and Bradley on the merry-go-round. Hope your Dad was doing better.

Pruitt's Pages said...

Looks like you have been busy! I emailed you that I was coming to Jonesboro, but never heard back from you. It's not like I wont be coming back down here because I will. Next time it will be on a Saturday and not during the week. We will have to get together then. Love all the pics!

Tamara said...

Sorry we missed you guys this time... Loved looking at the pics though.. Pray for us, we have a lot going on right now, but God is faithful...