Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What's up!

I don't have any pictures right now, but I do want to write about what's been going on in our life lately. Okay, last Monday, Sept. 29th, I got a call from mom that morning and she said that my dad was going to have to go to Baptist Hospital in L.R. as soon as possible. I went that evening and stayed at the hospital until Angela(my sister) and I went to her house for the night. Dad had his surgery the next morning at 7:00. I got the privilege of taking Xander to school that morning and also got to see my best friend Tracy in the process. She is a teacher at the school. (Pottsville) I also got to give Madilyn a bath. It was a very good morning! Angela and I got back to the hospital just as dad got out of recovery. He did great! Oh, you probably want to know what he had done. Sorry. He had a pacemaker put in. Now he is doing great! Mom is doing fine now too. My brother and sister-in-law, Chris and Tammy, came to the hospital on Tuesday. It was good to see them. I had to go home that night. Mom and Dad went home on Wednesday. I think Angela babysat Dad on Thursday and Friday, while mom went to work.
Friday, October 3rd, we had Lexi's Luau Birthday party. She had a great time. I made her a palm tree shape cake. She also requested my mom's good fudge, but I had to make it. She got to have a friend spend the night with her and the next morning they had to be at the Bay Harvest Festival Parade at 9:30. They were in it for Just Say No Club. Sunday we had church. Monday we had a field trip with Bradley to the Pumpkin Patch near Piggot. Jeff and I both got to go, which was real nice. When we woke up Monday morning Allison was not feeling well. She had fever most of the day and night. She stayed with Granny that day. (Thank you Granny) This morning I took her to sick call and she was diagnosed with croup/laryngitis. We have medicine and she is doing well as can be. We have Xander's (my nephew) birthday party this weekend, so I hope none of the rest of us get it! Please pray for us. Thank you for reading about my life. I hope you enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know,even if you dont have pictures. What happened to Jeff's blog does he still have one? Someday I want to start a blog but I dont have any pictures to put on there right now. Anyway thanks for keeping us in the know.

Michelle Weir said...

jeff's blog is www.jeffweir.blogspot.com . He doesn't update his as often as I do mine though. I don't think it matters if you have pictures or not, just writting about what you do. Maybe you cooked or baked or went to wal-mart. Try it, you might like it. Later!

Cindy said...

Hope Allison is feeling better! Later!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. Long time no see or hear. How are you guys doing? I miss talking to you. Do you have an account on Facebook? If not, my email address is khon@atu.edu. Yes, Im still going to school. Someday I will get done with it, but it will be a while. I have about 1 and a half more years for my bachelor and another year for my masters if I am lucky enough to go into advanced standing. Miss you and hope to hear from you soon.

Kim Hon